Duo-color Swirl and Sweet Gum Seed Pod Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jbswearingen

I've cast some more blanks!

They're all at least 3/4" wide, some are 7/8". They're all 5" long. I recommend painting your tubes, the insides, or both. The seed pods were cast at 60psi, but there may be internal voids that the resin couldn't reach. For those, fill with CA when they're found. I recommend a light touch and very sharp tooling to cut them. I've found CA to be a good finish for them.

Pricing

The PR blanks are $3 each/$15 for a block (which makes six (6) blanks); the seed pod blanks are $5 each/$27 for a block (which makes six (6) blanks). If the color combination you like is already claimed, send me a PM and I'll cast more in that color for you; you need not purchase a full block.

If you'd like a full block, PM me which color combination and I'll cast it for you; all of these pictured are sold as individual blanks.

Shipping

Shipping is $3 for up to three (3) blanks; after that I move to flat rate boxes; a small box is $5.80, and will hold eight (8) blanks. For blocks, only one will fit in a small box; two or more need a medium, which is around $10.

Payment

I take PayPal or personal check; if paying by PP, I'll ship the next day. If with a check, I'll ship the day after I receive it; I can deposit the check from home, so there's no need to wait for it to clear.

Thanks!

1-12 are copper/black
13-18 are copper/silver
19-24 are yellow/purple
25-30 are blue/black
31-35 are blue/red russet
36-41 are copper/blue
42-47 are pink/copper

Claimed: 1, 28, 33

Attachments

• ribbet1.jpg
    ribbet1.jpg