Duck Calls

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from liljohn1368

liljohn1368

This is a couple calls that I made today. The blanks came from Bob (BSea). If you ever need a blank contact him he does a great job. Thanks for looking....

Attachments

• downloadfile-3.jpeg
    downloadfile-3.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 243
  • downloadfile-2(1).jpeg
    downloadfile-2(1).jpeg
    150.3 KB · Views: 244
  • downloadfile-1(1).jpeg
    downloadfile-1(1).jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 221
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

I'm surprised that the Ole Miss call would let the Ms State call get that close.:wink:

I was a little concerned when I saw the thumbnail of the Ole Miss call, but when I clicked on it, I could see the red swirls better.

liljohn1368

Mari Gras time. Blank by Bob (BSea). He does really good work with a fast turn around. I've made a few out of wood. Im enjoying this. I've made 5 calls and sold 4 of those. And I've got orders for 6 more.

Attachments

• downloadfile(7).jpeg
    downloadfile(7).jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 130
  • downloadfile-1(2).jpeg
    downloadfile-1(2).jpeg
    166.2 KB · Views: 122

BSea

Ok, I like the Mardi Gras the best. I'm going to make my 1st tonight. It's going to be a little close to the Ms St one. Just a little bit toward the Pig Sooey rather than the clank clank. :wink:

BTW, I notice you don't use a brass or copper ring. Is there a reason you don't? This isn't a criticism, just a curious observation.

Last edited:

liljohn1368

I use the brass on my wood calls. I think it would take away from the acrilyk. It might not that's just a thought and so far with the Ole miss and msu they didn't want them.

liljohn1368

This is a spalted maple call that I turned for a guy. The photo is not the best but I didn't have much time to get a good picture. He wanted to hunt with it the day after I finished it.....

Attachments

• downloadfile-1(3).jpeg
    downloadfile-1(3).jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 163
Top Bottom