Duck Calls

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BJohn

You might call Jim at Berea Hardwoods. In a conversation I had with Jim several months back he mentioned he was gearing up to start producing kits again. I have not seen them on his web site but you may want to call.

other then that the guy's I know have the reeds made for them and turn the calls with out a kit.

elkhorn

Woodcraft and Craft Supply both carry a nice assortment. I picked up a couple from Woodcraft and hope to try to make them this weekend.

Argo13

You might call Jim at Berea Hardwoods. In a conversation I had with Jim several months back he mentioned he was gearing up to start producing kits again. I have not seen them on his web site but you may want to call.

other then that the guy's I know have the reeds made for them and turn the calls with out a kit.

The Ohio Chapter had a meeting at Berea in August. He sold a few to our members.

I believe Beartooth Woods and Arizona silhouettes have them on their sites.

Wood crafts may also be from Berea.

Jason

Wildman

Many years ago looked into getting into turning calls and studied their catalog for months before deciding not to get into making them.

hutproducts.com

Did a craft fair where couple champion callers were selling their calls. These guys gave classes on adjusting various calls to get results. Realized turning calls well not enough!

Top Bottom