Duck call deal

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dan Masshardt

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BJohn

Got some last week, Hope to turn this coming weekend. Jim mentioned last year he was going to start making them again. Clad to see them.

GDIS46

ECHO Call Inserts

Just an FYI: You can get ECHO calls inserts everyday for $6.

Duck Call Inserts

The only problem is that he runs out of stock on a lot of the product so you have to just keep coming back until it is available. He doesn't do back-orders. It is a good insert and sounds great. My favorite is the Black Timber Double Reed Insert.

Wait a minute..... I guess that by telling you this, I have just added competition against myself in getting calls........... Anything for a friend!

Gary in Blossom Valley, CA

Last edited:

Magicbob

Just an FYI
The call kits from Berea are 100% made in USA in fact right here in North East Ohio.
They are very picky about the quality. You wont find a better kit.

Dan Masshardt

Just an FYI: You can get ECHO calls inserts everyday for $6. Duck Call Inserts The only problem is that he runs out of stock on a lot of the product so you have to just keep coming back until it is available. He doesn't do back-orders. It is a good insert and sounds great. My favorite is the Black Timber Double Reed Insert. Wait a minute..... I guess that by telling you this, I have just added competition against myself in getting calls........... Anything for a friend! Gary in Blossom Valley, CA

Makes it difficult to pay twice as much elsewhere huh?

Top Bottom