Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Dustin try these
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=1611
every so often on sale for $29.99[:D]

Rifleman1776

Originally posted by cowchaser
<br />Thanks Roy. I believe I will give those a try. I'll wait and see if they go on sale.

Keep in mind that HF stores are independantly owned and may have their own sales. Internet offerings are (often) different than catalog or store offerings. Many stores will honor catalog and internet sale prices. You just have to bring in a copy of the ad for them to verify. But, this is not consistent with all stores. If you have one near you, talk with the manger to learn what their policy is.

Dave_M

That's what I've noticed. I've seen stuff in the sale add that's priced at the sale price all the time in our local store. Reg $9.99 on sale for $5.99 and here it's $5.99 all the time.

I didn't realize they were independently owned.

Originally posted by Rifleman1776
<br />
Keep in mind that HF stores are independantly owned and may have their own sales. Internet offerings are (often) different than catalog or store offerings. Many stores will honor catalog and internet sale prices. You just have to bring in a copy of the ad for them to verify. But, this is not consistent with all stores. If you have one near you, talk with the manger to learn what their policy is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom