Drill bit buy on again.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Thanks Rob, and double thanks for the package comment.
On that note it is really helpful to know how well the box did survive. I know the boxes that they came in in china barely made it. the bits where packed in boxes that where then packed inside larger boxes. these where then banded, and still one carton managed to open up enough for a bit to get lost. I am of a mind set that they can eat there way through anything. I do need a better faster way to wrap them up though, it took 4 days to do all the bundling. any suggestions would be welcome.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

markgum

your avatar

Bruce;
your avatar drove me crazy this morning. Saw the ant/bug crawling so I smacked my monitor, wondered how the *)(#^)_ did I miss and tried again. then my brain kicked in..
good one.

Hi Daniel,
I got my bits today, they look good. Thanks for doing this group buy.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I received my package yesterday and made a quick rack to hold all the bits. The package made it to the east coast without any problems and the bits were still tightly wrapped in the packages. Thanks for doing this buy, it made things a lot easier for me with costs.

flyingmelon

Still not here. I got some kits that I am waiting on the bits to make them. If they're not here soon I will have to go to H.F. or woodcraft.

Daniel

Russ, go figure, sets have made it to NC but not TN. It has a lot to do with how much other stuff is going your way. I am a very lucky one in that most stuff going to Northern California passes through Reno. My stuff very seldom has trouble finding a truck to get on.

Jim15

Daniel,
I posted in another thread that I received my order, but forgot to say that they arrived with no problems in the packaging. Thanks for your time in doing this for us.

flyingmelon

Got mine today

They look real good. Thanks for spending time and more time and even more time on this buy. No problems with the packaging although I think I am going to have to give my post person a nice gift for Christmas as a thanks for all the packages that have come here lately.

Daniel

thanks for the notices everyone. I actually go through and check off the orders on my master sheet when i see them.

SherryD

mine arrived a couple of days ago, Good thing it was double wrapped. My carrier took a day off, something about having to lift a heavy package:) I am making a special drill holder...Think along the lines of a lazy susan with three tiers and laser engraving hole by size and labeling. If successful I will send a picture.

Daniel

Dang John, sound nice. You know it is almost as quick to just make two if you stack the wood just right. he he.
Would love to see a picture of your lazy suzan when it is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom