Drawing for the Troops

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rollerbob

So, I see how everyone wants to play.........I have to be patient, not get my shorts in a wad and let every Tom, Dick , Harry and Nancy have a chance? Well, dang then the odds of me winning began to decrease drastically!! Is that fair?:confused::frown:

ngeb528

So, I see how everyone wants to play.........I have to be patient, not get my shorts in a wad and let every Tom, Dick , Harry and Nancy have a chance? Well, dang then the odds of me winning began to decrease drastically!! Is that fair?:confused::frown:

Hey, you just won the pen on Ebay. Nice gesture, by the way, donating it back to make more money.

I'll send you a lollipop, if you're a good boy.:monkey:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Yep ! It's fair BIG BOY !! I want MY FAIR chance to win all this NICE stuff our members are donating .

Did someone call you a Grasshopper ? :eek:

Rollerbob

I'll be waiting in anticipation for that 'sucker' as long as you send one of those purdy pens you been makin lately!!:biggrin:

Salavating,
BOB

Rollerbob

My pens are even in the same league as yours.:redface:
O' pleeeaasssee, how many have you sold? Me, that would be 2. So, lets talk leagues...you in the big league, me.......pewee league!!!:) But, I'm still waiting on that sucker and pen, I will be the judge, deal!:biggrin:

ngeb528

Bob, feel free to hijack away, I'm kicking back laughing.

Sorry, Neil. At least our hijacking keeps the thread at the top of the list. Keeps it in people's minds.

I'm going to send Bob a sucker so he behaves himself. It'll keep him busy for a little while. Keep collecting those pens.

ngeb528

Yep, the more you send the more chances you have. Should I delay the drawing another week?:biggrin:

Well....I could send Rollerbob a whole bag of suckers...but I make no promises that he wouldn't come and find you personally.:wink:

Rollerbob

Did someone call you a Grasshopper ? :eek:[/quote]

Probably the nicest thing I have ever been called!:redface:

Last edited:

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
Too late. He already took mine.

Don't spend that dime all in one place, young fella ..
Get yourself some licorice and a soda pop and put the
rest in the bank.

Rollerbob

Ok, I'm sitting here bout to pee myself waiting for this drawing! Lots o questions to be asked, such as, where do I pick up my prize(s)? Am I elidgeable(crap don't know howto spell that word)Do I get to win all of the prizes? And are they tax free? Last one, am I on the right thread?

MyKidsDad

In keeping with the theme of this thread, there is a posting over on the WoodNet forums that I thought you might be interested in. I asked the guy who started the thread over there if he was okay with me posting it here. He never replied so I'm just going to post a link to the thread on WoodNet instead of copying the information here. I'm also going to make this same post to the drawing winners thread.

In summary, the guy's coworker's friend's daughter is stationed in Iraq. Says she doesn't get much mail. Her birthday is coming up in July and a request was made to send her a bunch of mail for her birthday. Mail and email contact information is included in this thread at WoodNet.

http://www.forums.woodnet.net/ubbth...&Number=4358501&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
In keeping with the theme of this thread, there is a posting over on the WoodNet forums that I thought you might be interested in. I asked the guy who started the thread over there if he was okay with me posting it here. He never replied so I'm just going to post a link to the thread on WoodNet instead of copying the information here. I'm also going to make this same post to the drawing winners thread.

In summary, the guy's coworker's friend's daughter is stationed in Iraq. Says she doesn't get much mail. Her birthday is coming up in July and a request was made to send her a bunch of mail for her birthday. Mail and email contact information is included in this thread at WoodNet.

http://www.forums.woodnet.net/ubbth...&Number=4358501&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=
When I went there, it said access denied. It must know me.

Top Bottom