Double the segments from the last Amboyna Claro Walnut

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Ok this one was not easy. I doubled the cuts and crossed them. The Claro Walnut is kind of soft for this application. I should have used the amboyna but here it is. This will be the last for this weekend.
il_570xN.453516300_97zy.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

Mike ; A little off on the centering, but very nice work. Being that your are a man of the cloth, mite I suggest that you try putting the cross in the normal position with the short arm and the long post centered in the broken circle. You could even put rays radiating out from the circle. Just a random idea. Don't want you resting to long. Keep up the great work !! Jim S

jttheclockman

Another nice example of thinking outside the box. Needs abit of work but it there is a nice pattern there. Thanks for showing.

What you can't see here is all of the lines are exactly the same thing so what looks like an X is really just more arcs. This looks like cross hatch if you could turn the pen in your hand. This image is better to show how the lines work. They are just using the same technique as John T. showed us for random segmenting.

il_570xN.453523833_5w13.jpg

Last edited:

Janster

"The Claro Walnut is kind of soft for this application. I should have used the amboyna but here it is."

Another nice pen Mike. You should be very happy with the outcome. Have a great week-end! Be well................Jan

Top Bottom