Double Barrel Lead

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Here are a couple Woodturner pencils. Nothin fancy on the turning, just letting the wood do the talking, one thin, one thick. The cedar is from Gary Max's stuff, I just oiled it and a couple of coats of ren wax, I did't want to seal in the aroma of the cedar.

This pencil is a great seller for me. Happy & Safe New Years to ALL !

Anthony

20041231152538_DSC01050.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
You done the Cedar proud. It looks almost as good as the ones I make---hehe.
Hope you have a better day at the golf course today. I am sure we all shared in your fog delay.

Yeh Gary, it's the best smeelin pen in the store [:D] No golf today, have my daughter coming in to take pen inventory. You all be safe tonight. [:)] Anthony

Nice Anthony. I'll bet those would sell well to the draftsmen and engineers around . It sure would beat having to work with a plastic pencil all day , wood is so much nicer to hold .

Doug, most people don't like foolin with a #5 or #7 lead pencil, when they see this as an alternative, which they ussually don't see in other stores, they like it. Then when you tell them there is a sharpener in the cap, that closes the DEAL, Anthony

That cedar of Garys sure has some beautiful grain, doesn't it? I cut and drilled some yesterday but couldn't stay out there very long. I know it has warmed up but my hands can't take much cold.

Nice job, Anthony. They do look very comfortable to use. Is this a modified version of the woodworker's pencil I have heard about? Who sells them?

Did not see them on BB site, I got mine from CS here is the link.
http://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/cgi-bin/shopper?preadd=action&key=050-5000

No modification, no tubes, just drill and turn whichever catches your fancy. Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom