Don't be a Psycho and sleep on Hot Pink

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from edicehouse

edicehouse

I am aware that this is just a bland slimline. However the build is kind of funny. A few weeks ago my wife, oldest daughter, and I went to Richmond for a WWE wrestling event. Just so happened we had some extra time so a trip to Woodcraft seemed like a good idea. So we went through their wagon of acrylic blanks. My wife found this blank (which I believe as psycho) and it just was sitting around. Well late last week my wife's cousin wanted some new pens, so I took a picture of 5 blanks and this is one he picked. I knew I would have to backpaint it, so I figured white was what I would go with.

I cut and drilled the blanks I was working on, and decided to backpaint the next day. The next day comes and I was in a bad mood, and not paying attention (all I did was backpaint) and accidently backpainted "psycho" hot pink. The following day when I went to insert the tubes and noticed the mistake I may have said a word or two that is not useable on this forum. And decided to go ahead and glue the tube up anyway.

Lastnight I was able to get back out and finish this pen (along with a couple others), and was surprised at how awesome the color turned out.

*Disclaimer: I personally do not like the color combination, but can see the beauty in it.

Attachments

• 20160509_183649.jpg
    20160509_183649.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

And we are waiting to see whatthe kids have been turning with you.

Time for them to show you the 'right' way to deal with those blanks.

I like it, but then everyone says I am crazy. LOL

Top Bottom