Domain Name - WoodPenMan.com

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodpenman

SOLD - Sold - Sold

I am retiring from WoodPenMan.com
Domain name available $20.

Would probably give away if I was sure you were going to use it.

Not saying you will sell a lot of pens. That takes marketing not just a web site.
I will say I have sold over 1000 pens. Some sales <10% from all over the country and even the world. Sold to about 9 countries over the years.

I never made getting paid first important and have never been stiffed.

Where the site helps - local shows, people you meet, people who remark on the pen you are using -- Just hand them a card. They can go look at their leisure.

Last few years I have only been doing the high end stuff $100+ pens. Much more rewarding in both money and mind.

As of now I do not plan to sell the laser LaserImageArts.com and I will not kid anyone but it is the laser ability that really sells my pens.
As long as I have the laser I would be glad to help the new WoodPenMan with laser work if shipping does not destroy the costs.

Of course I want the new WoodPenMan to only make high quality items. I think posting here I have that part covered!

Interested send me an IM. We will talk from there.

Last edited:

OLLIEwinz

I don't need the website (sorry) but how I hepuld you charge to laser engrave some wooden pens I don't have the money or the equipment todo it myself.

Top Bottom