Dolphins Acrylic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Mason Kuettel

Mason Kuettel

I put this one together for a lady I work with. The lettering is laser etching with paint fill to match the kit. I think the two colors were "sweet potato" and "teal" from woodcraft (maybe?).

The photo is not good, but I got a light tent for Christmas, so hopefully I will figure out how to use it soon and be able to post more pictures!

Attachments

• dolphins.jpg
    dolphins.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 200
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

neubee

Excellent job, the laser etching is cool, the only improvement I might make if it was mine; is to make it in Bronco Blue. LOL

wiset1

Awesome job, this helps with my idea for an Auburn pen I'm working on for a friend. I know that with acrylics a simple laser etching will allow for a paint fill. This looks sweet

Mason Kuettel

I have a local business that does the laser etching for me. I get to trade out pens for them to sell for etching and she gives me a pretty good deal since I bring her so many pens. The acrylics dont always etch the best, but some of them look really good. Sorry there's not much info, but there are also several people on IAP that do the etching services as well.

Top Bottom