Do you see what I see?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Len Shreck

I set here looking at this Pen until my eyes started to water and my head started to pound and I still cant see the Indian so I must need to take more happy pills or something. I will say that it doesn't matter how long or hard you look at it, its still a wildly awesome looking pen. I haven't turned any tru-stone yet maybe someday when I grow up I will try it. :biggrin:

Karin Voorhis

I set here looking at this Pen until my eyes started to water and my head started to pound and I still cant see the Indian so I must need to take more happy pills or something. I will say that it doesn't matter how long or hard you look at it, its still a wildly awesome looking pen. I haven't turned any tru-stone yet maybe someday when I grow up I will try it. :biggrin:

It is ok Len we will still let you join us in the little padded all white cell. after being in there awhile with the rest of us I am sure you will be seeing lots of things you have never seen before. :bulgy-eyes::biggrin::RockOn:

turbowagon

My vote is for Darth Vader!

IMG_1671-2.jpg

darth-vader.jpg

Roy,
I don't understand why these guys can see the indian.. except for the color looks just like a Gorman painting... (One of My Wife's favorite artiste).

I'm not sure about the reaper or the penguin... did see the foot print in the puddle.:confused:

All in all, that is a great pen, and with the Gorman should increase the value a couple of times over....don't you think??? :biggrin:

Top Bottom