Do you carry and use one of your pens?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

gbpens

I carry my most recent Jr Gent roller ball. It's good advertising and a topic of conversation. I never get attached to a pen. Unless it was made for a specific person they are all for sale.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

StephenM

I carry whichever pen the puppy decided to chew on. Right now I have my choice of an Irish Wych Elm Burl rollerball or Birdseye Maple rollerball...

InvisibleMan

Well, time to go make another carry pen:)

Besides the pens I carry back and forth to work with me, I have a nice desk pen I use at home all the time. It's a big tortoise shell celluloid fountain pen made by Shawn (Watch-art). My first pen in my permanent collection, other than my first ever custom fp, which is not anywhere near good enough to sell:redface:.

plantman

:cool: I do carry, usualy the 380, and sometimes I have a Vertex Rollerball pen in my pocket as well !! Jim S

Last edited:

plantman

ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT CARRY GUNS< I FEEL REAL SORRY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

John,

You are very welcome to not own or carry a gun, however it is the constitutional right of all of us to do so if we choose. And I do choose to have the tools available to defend both my family and yours.

And for the rest of us, don't be too hard on John. Remember, he lives in a state that feels they have the right to tell people how to run their own businesses: gas stations in New Jersey are not allowed to allow people to pump their own gas - they must pay extra employees to pump all the gas. Americans who understand the Constitution which governs our great nation realize that the government has no right to dictate such things to business owners. Wars have been fought throughout history to rid societies of such tyranny. So please remember where John is coming from when he makes such un-American and ungrateful statements.

John, you are very welcome for the protection which the rest of us provide you - even though you clearly don't understand or appreciate it.

Semper Fidelis and Merry Christmas,
Culprit

:usflag: John; Everybody has the rite to bear arms or not !! If a nut case comes into the mall and opens up his weapon, what would you rather have between your family and the gunman, your sorrow or me and my 380 ?? I will grant you that the people crouching behind me and my smokeing gun , will not feel sorry for me, they will be glad to be alive to see another day. Guns don't kill people, people kill people !!!!!! And New Jersey has one of the biggest violent crime rates in the USA. Have a happy and safe holiday !!! Jim S

Last edited:

jttheclockman

ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT CARRY GUNS< I FEEL REAL SORRY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

John,

You are very welcome to not own or carry a gun, however it is the constitutional right of all of us to do so if we choose. And I do choose to have the tools available to defend both my family and yours.

And for the rest of us, don't be too hard on John. Remember, he lives in a state that feels they have the right to tell people how to run their own businesses: gas stations in New Jersey are not allowed to allow people to pump their own gas - they must pay extra employees to pump all the gas. Americans who understand the Constitution which governs our great nation realize that the government has no right to dictate such things to business owners. Wars have been fought throughout history to rid societies of such tyranny. So please remember where John is coming from when he makes such un-American and ungrateful statements.

John, you are very welcome for the protection which the rest of us provide you - even though you clearly don't understand or appreciate it.

Culprit

:usflag: John; Everybody has the rite to bear arms or not !! If a nut case comes into the mall and opens up his weapon, what would you rather have between your family and the gunman, your sorrow or me and my 380 ?? I will grant you that the people crouching behind me and my smokeing gun , will not feel sorry for me, they will be glad to be alive to see another day. Guns don't kill people, people kill people !!!!!! And New Jersey has one of the biggest violent crime rates in the USA. Have a happy and safe holiday !!! Jim S
All old arguments and I am tired of reading them. Why do you think it has such violence??? Yes it is a Constitutional right but there are many others too. Tell it to some other nut that wants to carry a gun. Lets have the wild west start up again that way we know who is carryibg and who is not.

I do not want to make this about guns but i thought it was a very rude thing to start including what weapons one carries in a pen turning question.

Keep it for the NRA and his answer to gun violence in schools. Lets arm the teachers and have patrols roaming our free halls of education. Great answer. What an IDIOT.

jttheclockman

John,

Culprit

You have got to be kidding me. I will not answer this here because this is not about guns and you sir are out of line big time. Don't shoot yourself. I found it inappropriate to include who carries guns and what in a pen turning topic so please knock it off.

Last edited:

Culprit

...i thought it was a very rude thing to start including what weapons one carries in a pen turning question.

I disagree John; I don't think it was rude at all. In fact, the first and second amendments complement each other very, very well. There is a real reason that our Founding Fathers thought pens and firearms were the two most important tools to safeguard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom