Do these count

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from woodboys

woodboys

These are a couple cabinets I've made for some people. They're a little bigger then pens but I wanted to share them anyway.

P1010008.jpg

Excuse The dirty mirrors. I didn't clean them before I took the picture.
P1010019.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

My wife will take the top one, I will take the bottom. Actually I have something very much like the bottom one in my shop. it is my pen display case.

Wild Turkey

Billy,
Nice work, made a cabinet similar to the first picture for a couple out of solid Hickory this spring. 60" wide 22" deep and 7 1/2 tall. Top was all glass with three mini lights in top. Deleted picture from computer here at work or would show them, but great lookking cabinets.

woodboys

Thank you for the kind words. My pens are nothing more then average but I wanted to show I do play with wood.

woodboys

Keith,
No the crown molding is the only thing I didn't make. Most of the things I make doesn't come from plans so yes this was fun. The angles for the corners were fun to figure out. And on the crown molding I don't cheat and cut one where it's just flush on the front side. It's at the right angles to make perfect miters.

tim self

:biggrin:Wonderful work. I have to admit I like doing cabinette work most of all. The beauty of the final piece makes me proud of the gift I have. To know all the hours I've put in will bring pleasure to someone for years.

Thanks for the post.

Top Bottom