Disassembling PSI Stratus

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I guess you are referring to removing the click mechanism. Be gentle when you do it. I use a short length of heavy tubing to slide down over the plastic bit inside the tube. That way the clicker is protected and you still push on the metal portion.

1shootist

I had to disassemble one and as apparently you already are aware you can destroy the plastic click mechanism if you insert anything thru the brass tube to push out. I used a very thick piece of rubber hose and inserted only the top of the stratus pen, the clip and click area in the rubber and clamped this down in a vice and then used a rocking motion holding the rest of the pen in my hand to pull it apart from the clip / click section. It worked.

BigPat1953

I'm not worried about damaging the click mechanism, as it is already damaged and beyond repair. I have new Stratus hardware to use, but I want to use the same barrel.

Darley

I'm not worried about damaging the click mechanism, as it is already damaged and beyond repair. I have new Stratus hardware to use, but I want to use the same barrel.
if mechanism is destroyed , use a puncher, Stratus is one of my favourite click kit with the Sierra and the best one is the Tempest , Best solid mechanism

Top Bottom