Different dragon pen kits?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hanau

Looking for dragon pen kits. I printed a Dragon pen stand and would like dragon pen kit to display in it. I haven't done any pen turning in a long time and not sure what all dragoon kits there is now. Anyone have any recommendation of a kit to get? dragon on the left is a smaller version and had to enlarge it to hold a larger pen on the right.

Attachments

• 20230113_235404.jpg
    20230113_235404.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 99
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

qquake

This is the Dragon pen kit from PSI in antique pewter. The second one is a Kunlun dragon pen kit from Exotic Blanks in antique brass. I like both kits. The PSI is obviously a two body kit, and the EB is a single body.

Attachments

• 103.jpg
    103.jpg
    579.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 069.jpg
    069.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 74

WriteON

This is the Dragon pen kit from PSI in antique pewter. The second one is a Kunlun dragon pen kit from Exotic Blanks in antique brass. I like both kits. The PSI is obviously a two body kit, and the EB is a single body.
Nice Pens. I'm a big fan of single barrel pens lately but the PSI is a really nice kit. I tend to gift it to my martial arts friends.

penicillin

The same PSI dragon pen kit. The "Nuclear Grape" Inlace Acrylester pen blank was purchased at the local Rockler store.

Dragon Pen Nuclear Grape Blank.JPG

Top Bottom