Did You Know?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cmiles1985

This year there is a contest that is geared towards EVERY member. Since I'm the chair, consider this a shameless contest promotion :eek:

The Kit Pen Contest is set up so that the large gap between those that have turned forever and the newbies is narrowed down. The aim is to bring it in to basically fit and finish, and essentially ignore the creativity segment.

My other shameless promotion :eek: would be the Cartridge Contest. This is not a new contest! For all you folks that enjoy shooting, bullets, guns, hunting, etc., THIS is the contest for you!!! This is not a competition for who makes the prettiest bolt action kit...that's for contests run by other people...oh wait...those have a 3/8" tube and fit in the contest above :). This is the contest for you to take those 7.62 rounds that have been laying around forever, and put them to good use. Maybe you like a smaller pen, lets see some 22-250 pens, or something. There have been many a bullet pen made, lets see some of the amazing creativity that the fine folks of the IAP exhibit!

So, I'm done with my shameless promotion now. Have a great Friday, and an even better weekend!

Top Bottom