Diamonds

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dwa60

Is there out there that has glued in rhinestones in a wood blank. If so how did you glue them with out making a mess, I want to put in some rhinestone all around some of my slime line pens. I cut a grove around the pen and try to glue them in, but they fall out or look like crap. Any help is welcomed,
dwa60@Hotmail.com:confused:

plantman

Is there out there that has glued in rhinestones in a wood blank. If so how did you glue them with out making a mess, I want to put in some rhinestone all around some of my slime line pens. I cut a grove around the pen and try to glue them in, but they fall out or look like crap. Any help is welcomed,
dwa60@Hotmail.com:confused:

I use Tacky Glue to glue the Swarovski or Austrian Crystals onto my pens. It has a tacky thick consistancy, dries clear, holds firm, and has a easy clean up of any overrun. I also use it to attatch Gold and Silver filagree to both wood and snake skin. Work it in place with a tooth pick a little at a time. Usualy I will cast resin over them or build up with coats of thick CA. You can find Tacky Glue at any Hobby or Craft Store. Rrinestones will usualy have flat backs, Austrian or Swarovski Crystals will be diamond shaped. Jim S

Last edited:
Top Bottom