DI and HRW

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Thought I check here and see if anyone has any desert ironwood or Honduran rosewood burl. I'm looking for 3/4"X5" (DI only, I have HRB in this size) and 1-1/2"X2" (minimum size) blanks.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I have some HRW in pen blank in 3/4" x 5 but not the larger size nor any DI.
Some of my HRW might be X-cut.

I'm out of town right now - let me know if I can help, I can check my stock tomorrow when I return home.

Edgar

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I have some HRW in pen blank in 3/4" x 5 but not the larger size nor any DI.
Some of my HRW might be X-cut.

I'm out of town right now - let me know if I can help, I can check my stock tomorrow when I return home.

Edgar
Thanks Ed, but I have plenty of HRW in pen size, just need it in the larger. I've edited my post to reflect that.

BSea

Are you asking for a piece or two that are 1 1/2 square & 2" long? Or 1 1/2" x 2" x 5"?

I have a piece that 1 1/2" square & 10" long if that would work. I would trade/sell you part of it.

Last edited:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Are you asking for a piece or two that are 1 1/2 square & 2" long? Or 1 1/2" x 2" x 5"?

I have a piece that 1 1/2" square & 10" long if that would work. I would trade/sell you part of it.
I'm looking for both the DI and HRW in 1 and 1/2" square by at least 2 to 3 inches long.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Well, I can help you with the HRB, but not the DI. PM me your e-mail, and I'll send you a few pics.
Bob
PM sent

I've got Desert Ironwood in 3/4" X 3/4" X 5". How many do you need? Are you looking to trade anything or just outright buy?
Mark,
I need at least three 3 inches long and would like about 3-5 more 5-6 inches long. This would be for an outright buy. I PMed you my email.

Top Bottom