DFW(TX) Penturning

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

This Saturday, July 30, WoodWorldTX will be having their annual Freedom Pen penturning day. The address is 13650 TI Blvd #101, Dallas TX 75043
The location is just north and east of the intersection of 635 and Central Expressway. This is close to where TI BLVD intersects with Central.

Blanks and slimline kits will be provided. The day is a fun day. Come for all day or come and stay as long as you can. Free hotdogs, drinks along with door prizes and several special unannouced drawings. Prizes will be given in several categories. More info here: http://woodworldtx.com/freedom/

I look forward to meeting some of the DFW and surrounding area IAP members.

Do a good turn daily!
Don

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BlackPearl

I will be there, too. I was going to say with bells on but I don't have any. :mad:

I am really looking forward to this.

seamus7227

I'm really bummed that once again I cant make this, it looks like a move could be in store for me to a different area of town soon. So things may need to get done this weekend to catch me up with orders and take a month off. I am still aiming at going to S.W.A.T. at the end of August in Waco, Tx, so it would be awesome if we had a HUGE turnout of penturners show up!

its_virgil

1. It is not an IAP event and I didn't think I should post it there. Maybe I should have and given the moderators something to moderate:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
2. I actually thought it would get more exposure here than there.
3. Some one else...any one else...could have posted it on the N Texas page.
4. I was just trying to get the info out.
5. I screwed up.
6. anyone want to add to the list? :biggrin:
Do a good turn daily!
Don

I'll see you there tomorrow.
Why isn't this posted on the North Texas page?

Dwight

Top Bottom