Desert Woodturning Roundup

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

onewaywood

I was wondering if anyone has gone to or planning to attend next years show (Feb.)
I'm thinking of going and was wondering if
its worth it..????

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jclark58

Not only am I attending I'm also a member of the organizing committee.

As I'm sure you're aware the demonstrator lineup has some pretty well known names, Nick Cook, Cindy Drozda, Jimmy Clewes, Alan Lacer, Bonnie Klein, Mark St. Leger, Keith Thompkins, and 2 local demonstrators Dwight Klaus and Hans Finsterwalder. There's also a pen turners gathering on Friday evening hosted by IAP's Anthony Turchetta.

The vendors currently signed up are also top notch, Craft Supplies USA, Arizona Silhouette, Sanding Glove, Best Wood Tools, and more.

New this year is the Demonstrator handout booklet. Each paid registration includes a booklet that contains all of the demonstrator handouts for all of the demonstrations. That way you'll receive handouts for demonstrations that you weren't able to attend.

The primary complaint we received following the 2007 DWR was the quality of the lunches on Saturday and Sunday. We've been assured that the quality of the food will be improved. I've seen the menu and it does appear to be superior to the bag lunches from 2007.

If you have any questions or anything else feel free to contact me directly.

Jason

Top Bottom