Decals

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BassBlaster

Okay guys, I have advanced to the point that I am ready to try new things. I actually ordered some JG II kits so I got that going for me. They will be my first rollerballs.

I'm very interested in trying some decal pens. Ive read the info in the library and various threads. My question today is about printers. I have an ink jet but its a POS. It dosnt even do black and white documents well. What is a good printer for doing decals that wont break the bank? Printing decals will be its only purpose. Would one of those small photo printers do the job?

The wife allready has Photo Shop installed on her computer so I'm ready to make some decals!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wright

I bought a Kodak series 2100 printer at Wal Mart and it works great. Prints decal paper great. You will need to download a free program called Inkscape. It sizes your decals. Good Luck

Jim Burr

Banned
Doing well with my HP 3-1...finished my first decal with it and now have to make 3 more! Toss up between the printer and turning skill...the printer wins everytime!

BassBlaster

Office max or kinkos could print them for you until you can get a nice printer. My local office max prints stuff for me for about 10 cents a copy
The Kodak printers mentioned above are roughly 100 bucks so I can swing that. Closest Kinkos is on the other side of town so 3 or 4 trips there and back to get copies, the printer will have paid for itself!! Thanks everyone!!

Top Bottom