Decal Pens...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from grub32

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rmartin

Not that I'm cheap or anything, but how do reuse the paper? I can see using one sheet to print 50 labels for pens, but can you print just one label at a time without wasting the whole sheet?

dexter0606

Can anyone tell me if they put decals on acrylic as well, and if so do you seal it with ca the same as wood?

You definitely need to apply CA over the top of the decal otherwise there is no protection to the decal whatsoever. You don't need to seal the surface under the decal.Not that I'm cheap or anything, but how do reuse the paper? I can see using one sheet to print 50 labels for pens, but can you print just one label at a time without wasting the whole sheet? Today 04:06 PM

Not that I'm cheap or anything, but how do reuse the paper? I can see using one sheet to print 50 labels for pens, but can you print just one label at a time without wasting the whole sheet?

I usually just cut the printed decal in a strip from the top of the sheet and reuse the sheet until my printer won't feed it any longer.

Jeff

Marc Phillips

I do the same as Jeff.... I position the decal as far up on the paper as it will go, then trim say 1/2" with a paper cutter .... as close to the decal as possible ... then I have a nice clean edge for the printer to pick up when I print the next decal.

One of the biggest problems I have is sealing the decal on an acrylic pen... gotta put a lot of coats of CA on before even thinking about sanding it at all...

Top Bottom