Dayacom, PSI, Artisan, Apprentice Pen Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DavidD

Greetings, everyone! I meant to do this last week to give everyone ample time for holiday construction, but alas, I'm running late…

You'll see each item has a limit; that is the maximum number I am able to sell.

After posting, I will contact you directly via PM. All payments must be made via PayPal, and please do not send money until you receive an invoice.

For domestic shipping within the US, expect $6.50 charge – regardless of quantity - for Priority Mail. I will pay the shipping overages beyond $6.50 for any large orders.

All orders will be shipped within one business day, if not same-day.

SOLD OUT: Dayacom Jr. George Rollerball – Antique Brass @15.00/ea

SOLD OUT: Dayacom Jr. George Rollerball – Antique Silver @15.00/ea

SOLD OUT: Artisan Jr. Gent Rollerball – Rhodium @11.00/ea

SOLD OUT: PSI Executive Pen – Chrome @3.50/ea

SOLD OUT: PSI 30 Cal Bolt-Action – Chrome @10.00/ea

SOLD OUT: Pre-sorted(!!) lot of 49 Apprentice Slimline Pens – Chrome @50.00

SOLD OUT: Pre-sorted(!!) lot of 49 Apprentice Slimline Pens – Gun Metal @50.00

SOLD OUT: Pre-sorted(!!) lot of 49 Apprentice Slimline Pens – 24kt Gold @50.00

Limit: 40x Schneider Topball 850 Black Refill @0.50

(Here's a link to the slimlines: https://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/p/1/691/Apprentice-Slimline-Pen-Kit)

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rolandranch

I would like to get 5x Artisan Jr. Gent Rollerball – Rhodium @11.00/ea

I'm assuming this is the kit:
jr-gent.jpg

Last edited:

magpens

I will take all of the Jr. George Rollerball kits, please. . Shipping to WA state.

5x Dayacom Jr. George Rollerball – Antique Brass @15.00/ea

5x Dayacom Jr. George Rollerball – Antique Silver @15.00/ea

More communication and completion of transaction tomorrow, Thurs Dec 14. . Thanks

DavidD

I will take all of the Jr. George Rollerball kits, please. . Shipping to WA state.

5x Dayacom Jr. George Rollerball – Antique Brass @15.00/ea

5x Dayacom Jr. George Rollerball – Antique Silver @15.00/ea

More communication and completion of transaction tomorrow, Thurs Dec 14. . Thanks

Thank you, Mal. I will send PM now and feel free to complete whenever you have time.

DavidD

All sold out, except refills.

Thank you night owls for an amazingly fast sale! Next time, I will post during the daytime hours!

magpens

Just a comment, David ....

I seem to recall that in your original post you specified that all claims (offers to buy) should be posted within the thread and not by PM.

Now it looks like you have removed that stipulation, and that some items have been bought via PM.

I think it is better to stick to your original rule so that everyone interested knows what is still available at any time.

Just my opinion .... thanks for offering these items for sale.

DavidD

Just a comment, David ....

I seem to recall that in your original post you specified that all claims (offers to buy) should be posted within the thread and not by PM.

Now it looks like you have removed that stipulation, and that some items have been bought via PM.

I think it is better to stick to your original rule so that everyone interested knows what is still available at any time.

Just my opinion .... thanks for offering these items for sale.

Mal,

They were purchased and this form was updated within 30 seconds of one of the buyers adding these items after realizing there were no additional shipping costs. The problem with PMs is that they may leave buyers uninformed, but I don't think 30 seconds would have made a difference, especially at 2:00am. If you feel as if 30 seconds in the middle of the night may have left an buyers at a disadvantage because of outdated information, I'd love to discuss it more with you privately.

Thanks

Last edited:

magpens

No problem at all, David. . Was just puzzled by what I perceived as a change in the listing, or wondering if my memory is failing me :) and seeking reassurance that it isn't :biggrin: . . Comes with age !

I was not inconvenienced in any way and I probably should have kept my mouth shut.

Thanks again. . I look forward to making some beaut pens with the kits !

Top Bottom