Day 9 of the Wood Identification contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

OK looks like we have a winner. I am gonna have to put a time limit so it will at least seem like it last longer. Congratulations to Dan _Masshardt. I was bocote. Sorry for the delay on announcing the winner I run the sound at church I was hoping it would have lasted longer. But congrats again

It's a good thing I don't have to preach an evening service or I wouldn't have been able to guess. :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sumterdad

OK looks like we have a winner. I am gonna have to put a time limit so it will at least seem like it last longer. Congratulations to Dan _Masshardt. I was bocote. Sorry for the delay on announcing the winner I run the sound at church I was hoping it would have lasted longer. But congrats again

It's a good thing I don't have to preach an evening service or I wouldn't have been able to guess. :)
Yea It makes it hard to do both

alankulwicki7

C'mon, I'm sure there's a way you could check your phone during the service. I don't think anybody would notice at all...:biggrin:

Congrats!

sumterdad

Actually while I was trying to type the winning info I stepped down from the sound booth and behind the door coming into the sound booth and as I was typing my pastor came in real fast because they needed a mic turned on and just about knocked me down try to get in. So even when I thought I could I still bout got caught lol

Top Bottom