Day 25 of the Wood Identification contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
saffron - 150

This is what I counted as well...

That's what I counted on my first pass, but upon closer review, I believe some of her posts were comments rather than guesses which is why I revised my numbers a couple of times. I couldn't find anyone with more guesses though - including myself.

Last edited:

OKLAHOMAN

The correct answer for who made the most guesses and did not win was Saffron and I will give both edohmann and alankulwicki7 credit for their answers so all three will receive a $30 Gift Certificate to the Classic Nib and we have now officially removed Doug better know as alankulwicki7 from the loser's bus. :biggrin::tongue:
This ends the best 2014 Bash contest

alankulwicki7

The correct answer for who made the most guesses and did not win was Saffron and I will give both edohmann and alankulwicki7 credit for their answers so all three will receive a $30 Gift Certificate to the Classic Nib and we have now officially removed Doug better know as alankulwicki7 from the loser's bus. :biggrin::tongue:

Seriously? I won?:biggrin:
Roy and Dee, thank you so much for your generous offer. Now I'll have to figure out if I want blanks, kits or some of both!
Thanks again!
Doug

longbeard

Seriously? I won?:biggrin:
Roy and Dee, thank you so much for your generous offer. Now I'll have to figure out if I want blanks, kits or some of both!
Thanks again!
Doug

WooHooo!!!
Congrats Doug

Harry

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member

That's Awesome!
Thanks Roy & Dee for your generosity and thanks for sponsoring this contest. It was a blast.
I'm looking forward to my shopping spree.
Edgar

Top Bottom