DARK GRAINS & EXTREMELY FIGURED ~ Bethlehem Olive Wood Pen Turning Blanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
AUTHENTIC / BETHLEHEM Olive Wood Pen Blanks

DARK GRAINS & EXTREMELY FIGURED

EACH BLANK WAS PICKED OUT OF 50 to 60 BLANKS

GRADE A+++

PRODUCED FROM THE HEART WOOD OF THE OLIVE BRANCH

Sizes: 5" X 0.75" X 0.75"

View in Gallery

Attachments

• s-l500 (60).jpg
    s-l500 (60).jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 110
  • s-l500 (49).jpg
    s-l500 (49).jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
If you buy a lot of 30 or more, the price amounts to about $2.00 per blank (or a little less, depending on quantity), shipping included. That is a hard price to beat for good quality BOW.

I have ordered from Mike several times and I have never been disappointed. I just got a shipment of 30 blanks from him a few days ago and they are super nice. I make a lot of BOW pens & seam rippers, so I order a batch of 30-40 whenever I get down to 20 blanks or so because shipping time from Israel is usually 4-6 weeks.

Thanks, Mike!

stuckinohio

That's good to know. Thank you.

If you buy a lot of 30 or more, the price amounts to about $2.00 per blank (or a little less, depending on quantity), shipping included. That is a hard price to beat for good quality BOW.

I have ordered from Mike several times and I have never been disappointed. I just got a shipment of 30 blanks from him a few days ago and they are super nice. I make a lot of BOW pens & seam rippers, so I order a batch of 30-40 whenever I get down to 20 blanks or so because shipping time from Israel is usually 4-6 weeks.

Thanks, Mike!

Top Bottom