Dark blue corian

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mrcook4570

I am in need of some dark blue corian with white specks. This can be either pen blanks, 2x2, or 4x4 squares. One-half inch thick is fine. Please see the attached photo (top section) to see the color that I need. I need only two or three pieces.

Please let me know if you have any and what you would like for them.

Thanks

Attachments

• RWBCor.jpg
    RWBCor.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 200
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cwolfs69

i have a little bit of the exact color you have in the picture. i will check quantity. pm me with what you need and i will see if i can help. i may be able to get some more. my son works where they use tons of corian.

elody21

Hi Stan,
I am sure what you have is not Corian Brand but I do believe I have some pieces. I have one 1/2 x1/2" x 5"--- 2- 3/4"x 1/2"x 5" and 2 -1"x 1/2"x 5". Drop me a PM and I can send them to you. If you want I can fill up a sm flat rate box with some other blues just for the postage.
Alice

cwolfs69

Hi Stan,
I am sure what you have is not Corian Brand but I do believe I have some pieces. I have one 1/2 x1/2" x 5"--- 2- 3/4"x 1/2"x 5" and 2 -1"x 1/2"x 5". Drop me a PM and I can send them to you. If you want I can fill up a sm flat rate box with some other blues just for the postage.
Alice

actually i believe it is corian. i have sent him enough for what he needs plus a little extra to play with. he said he is covered for now.

Top Bottom