Custom laser inlays

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Constant Laubscher

Longhorn inlay with CA finish - These were made as kits to be assembled by the customer.

1_IMG_5946.jpg

Greece Flag inlay kit with CA finish.
1_IMG_5948.jpg

Comments are welcome!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KiltedGunn

Local Chapter Leader
Beautiful work, as usual, Constant!

But settle an argument for me...LOML says the longhorn is red...I say its just the lighting and its burnt orange as it should be...which is it please? :biggrin:

hewunch

I second a South Carolina State Flag Pen. Those would be big sellers trust me.

Bruce,

Wouldn't you prefer a nice Clemson pen? After all, you are right up there in the Tiger's back yard.

John (Go Tigers!)

Actually I believe Bruce is ever so slightly closer to USC than The University of South Carolina (aka Clemson, and for all you sports fans out there it is Clem' son not Clem' sin).

Now I went to Irmo HS which is just mere minutes from Williams Brice and my blood hath runneth orange since birth (and yes, I know I should get that looked at).

fiferb

Actually, I don't follow any of the college teams. At least not since the University of Tampa quit playing football. Go, Freddie Solomon, Go. I just thought I'd stir the pot a bit.:biggrin::biggrin:

Sabaharr

Hate to be a wet blanket but do you have to get permission to ues a logo like that? If not I would love to get mt hands on about 100 kits for LSU.

Top Bottom