Custom Green Mosaic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Finished it this A.M. It's a custom fountain Pen made from Green Mosaic Resin. I love this material and this was made from my last two pieces. I made a green one previously but gave it to a dear friend. I just wanted to have one mosaic pen in each color in my collection. By now I'm sure you all are probably tired of seeing me make them :rolleyes:. This stuff is addictive.. The pen has a #6 Medium Point Polished Bock Nib and is postable. I had fun making it. Hope you like it:)...and I'm off to the shop to make something else....besides a mosaic one.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Custom Green Mosaic.jpg
    Custom Green Mosaic.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 212
  • Custom Green Mosaic_1.jpg
    Custom Green Mosaic_1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 156
  • Custom Green Mosaic_2.jpg
    Custom Green Mosaic_2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 196
  • Custom Green Mosaic_3.jpg
    Custom Green Mosaic_3.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 167
  • Custom Green Mosaic_4.jpg
    Custom Green Mosaic_4.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 175
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Robert111

I don't blame you a bit. That mosaic stuff is beautiful and your design for them is perfect. I don't think you've turned any of the delphinium mosaic material have you?.

wizard

Thank you all for your kind comments and encouragement.

Great looking pen Doc, so how many more colors do you need to complete your collection?

Max, Thank you, there are two more colors that are available from Bear Tooth Woods that I haven't done yet.. but LOL..I have a sneaking suspicion that a lot more mosaics will be introduced in the near future.
Regards, Doc:)

I don't blame you a bit. That mosaic stuff is beautiful and your design for them is perfect. I don't think you've turned any of the delphinium mosaic material have you?.

Robert,
Thank you! You are correct. I haven't turned any of the Delphinium mosaic or the Computer Matrix mosaic from Bear Tooth Woods...LOL..so I went ahead and bought some :biggrin:.
Regards, Doc:)

Top Bottom