Banned
Euro Pen

Attachments

• Kendal 2.jpg
    Kendal 2.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 434
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

Very nice. Man I tried to follow your tutorial and my efforts look like something I can't mention on this site, lol. I will have to keep trying.

jttheclockman

Grizz

Very nice as always. Question for you. Have you done any tweaking to your method of doing decal work since you wrote the tutorial.????? Do you apply anything on top of the decal before you do a CA finish to keep it in place and not ruin the printing or curl up on you??? Thanks.

grub32

Ok...heres the deal Grizz...you have to show us all how you do that at a meeting for Ohio turners and I guarantee that you will draw the biggest crowd TO DATE!! I especially would love to see that happen!! Can you arrange that??

I hate the columbus drive but I would be ready to pay you off with something...How about a....Pittsburgh Steelers pen blank....Just kidding. Consider it though. It would be very well attended and supported.

Grub32

rjwolfe3

Grizz, I would love to see a decal demo myself. I have followed your tutorial with limited success but that might be because I don't like CA.

Grub, did you get an accurate Steelers blank down yet? I know we talked last year about it.

Grizz

Banned
Hey, I'd be happy to give a demo a try. If I'm available for the next meeting... I'll do it.

Top Bottom