CSUSA Mini Group Buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

keithkarl2007

Jon,

Is this thing closed? I hope so, then I won't have to buy the 20 Rhodium/22K Jr. Statesman Rollerball Pen Threaded kits that I want. If it isn't closed, I guess that's my order, doggone it!

Thanks for doing this, by the way.

DRF

Ha, i was way too late too and would've gotten some of those same kits too :mad:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GoodTurns

Tgtoindiaalunt

OK, maybe a little too vague...thank god that's over, I never do it again, at least until next time!

Everything is boxed up and labeled, PO in the AM...y'all should have your packages by Friday.

I THINK everything made it into the right boxes...double checked (at least!)

IF you are missing anything (that was not refunded), please let me know ASAP. I don't have any leftovers, so think I got 'em right.

Thanks for playing....someone else's turn......

dennisg

Jon, I received my package today. Thanks for doing this buy, now I can try an expensive kit. The order was nicely packaged and arrived with no damage.

Last edited:

jttheclockman

I too received my order and everything was there that was suppose to be and well packaged. Thank you for doing the group buy. As with others that put the effort to run these, it does not go un noticed and is appreciated. Have a good day.:usflag:

louie

Jon, my package arrived today. Everything is in order and nicely packaged as the others have already noted.

Nice job, Thanks again, Lou

rej19

Jon, Picked mine up at the post office today and everything looks great. Thanks for the time and effort it takes to pull these off. I you had help sorting and packing thank them also!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom