CSUSA Group Buy - waiting, waiting, waiting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

VisExp

Steve

If you want to add the two two non-postable Jr Statesman fountains in Rhodium/22k to my order that would be fine. Let me know how much extra I need to send you.

sbell111

Originally posted by VisExp

Steve

If you want to add the two two non-postable Jr Statesman fountains in Rhodium/22k to my order that would be fine. Let me know how much extra I need to send you.
If you'll just pay for the kits and paypal's charges, they're yours.

(2x23.06) + 1.69 = $47.82

Thanks.

sbell111

The order is being sent to me in three sepeate shipments. The first is due to be delivered on 5/19, the second on 5/20, and the third on 5/21.

As soon as I get the first shipment, I'll start sorting it out.

sbell111

The first big box arrived yesterday. I'm about half way finished sorting it out. I expect to be able to ship the first orders tomorrow.

sbell111

Just a quick update:

I sorted out the first three boxes and was surprised to find that we are still waiting for close to 150 items.

Stay tuned...

sbell111

I've shipped out about a third of the orders. Most of the items for the remaining orders were shipped out on Friday. The last couple of items are expected to be shipped today.

Two items were cancelled by CSUSA. I'll be contacting the affected buyers this morning. Naturally, I'll also refund any payment amount related to those items.

sbell111

CSUSA is really making me angry.

I'm on the phone with them trying to figure out where the last 115 items of our order is.

sbell111

The person I spoke to last night could not explain why the remaining items haven't been shipped. She stated that she would speak to someone about the problem this morning and call me back. If I don't hear from them in the next few hours, I'll call.

Stay tuned...

jskeen

I bet if you had known this was going to be this big a PITA, you might have thought about running it a little longer, Right?

Just wanted to let you know we appreciate it. :)

sbell111

Originally posted by jskeen

I bet if you had known this was going to be this big a PITA, you might have thought about running it a little longer, Right?

Just wanted to let you know we appreciate it. :)
I'd probably still have done it.

While there were a few moments this morning that I told myself that I would never, ever do it again, I probably will. I'm dumb that way.

sbell111

So I got home from work expecting to find a box from CSUSA. After all, I spoke to them on Thursday about shipping the rest of the items. The Beale buffs that The Wooden Post shipped me on Friday was there. The mapping software that I won on ebay on Thursday was there. The CSUSA shipment from Thursday (or three weeks ago, depending on your point of view) was not there.

I called them andspent five minutes explaining the entire situation (again). They eventually recalled the issue and claim to have tracked it via UPS. It should be here tomorrow (hopefully).

I know that you guys have been counting on your orders. I'm sorry that it has been taking so long.

markgum

Hey Steve;
no worries here. got plenty of other things going on. Sometimes I wonder about the shipping arrangements of companies. [:0] I ordered a product on Thursday afternoon; paid big bucks for a 2 day shipment and got it today; 3 business days later.. hmmm :( I sent them an email and left a voice message for their customer service line but no response. There was no mention on their web site that it would take 2 days to get the product ready to ship. o'well,,,,
Thanks for keeping us informed and feel free to vent away anytime.

Rudy Vey

Originally posted by sbell111

So I got home from work expecting to find a box from CSUSA. After all, I spoke to them on Thursday about shipping the rest of the items. The Beale buffs that The Wooden Post shipped me on Friday was there. The mapping software that I won on ebay on Thursday was there. The CSUSA shipment from Thursday (or three weeks ago, depending on your point of view) was not there.

I called them andspent five minutes explaining the entire situation (again). They eventually recalled the issue and claim to have tracked it via UPS. It should be here tomorrow (hopefully).

I know that you guys have been counting on your orders. I'm sorry that it has been taking so long.

I had similar problems with their shipping last year, it sucks, well over a week for UPS. Hope it comes tomorrow and you send my stuff to me.

sbell111

I have everyone's orders boxed and ready to go, except for the missing items. Assuming the the missing items are delivered today, as soon as I get home from work, I will go through the shipment quickly to verify that everything was shipped and drop the items into each person's box, label them and take them to the post office this evening.

killer-beez

I have everyone's orders boxed and ready to go, except for the missing items. Assuming the the missing items are delivered today, as soon as I get home from work, I will go through the shipment quickly to verify that everything was shipped and drop the items into each person's box, label them and take them to the post office this evening.

WOW!!! I'm sorry I missed this group buy. Great prices... Hopefully I won't miss the next one...

sbell111

Good news/bad news...

There was a box from CSUSA on my porch when I got home, but it didn't have all the items that we ordered in it. Instead, we got a couple of items that we didn't order. (Sadly it wasn't extra statesman for missing slimlines. [:p])

This is what I'm going to do. I'm going to ship out all the orders, including the ones that are incomplete. I'll also refund the payments for the few missing items.

If the items ever arrive, I'll ship them out, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Darley

Hi Steve are you going to post my order with the pen mandrel or not I'm not in hurry so could you send my FP with the pen mandrels Thanks

If Neil was still with CSUSA those shipping problem will never occur

stolicky

Steve, thanks again for doing this for us. I am sorry you are having to deal with this mess. I have also experienced slow shipping issues with CSUSA.

You know, you would think that CSUSA would make a better effort to to provide better service in the case. Or at least offer better communication. Everyone participating in the forum are probably more than simple novice pen turners, and this experience does not exactly reinforce positive attitudes towards them. Too bad they pretty much have a monopoly on certain pen kits.....

sbell111

Originally posted by Darley

Hi Steve are you going to post my order with the pen mandrel or not I'm not in hurry so could you send my FP with the pen mandrels Thanks

You caught me.

When I stated that I was going to ship them all out, I really meant that I was shipping all of them but yours. I remembered that you wanted both group buys shipped together and had set it aside.

TowMater

Steve,

Could you tell us which items are missing? I have an order for some pens and I'd like to go ahead and order direct the items you won't be able to ship with my order.

Thanks.

sbell111

Only three people were affected.

If you didn't get a refund, you weren't missing anything. If you did get a refund, I included a note which listed the items that were not shipped. If the note didn't happen, let me know.

Darley

Originally posted by Darley

You caught me.

When I stated that I was going to ship them all out, I really meant that I was shipping all of them but yours. I remembered that you wanted both group buys shipped together and had set it aside.

Thanks Steve

markgum

Hi Steve;
Got my package today. Thanks for coordinating this. I know you spent a lot of time and energy to make sure it finished up. I appreciate it.
THANKS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom