CSUSA Group buy question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Smith

Like some of the others here on IAP, I took advantage of the $200 gift certificate at Craft Supplies USA to get the free $60.00 additional gift certificate. My question is this. If there is a group buy where we get a certain percentage off can we use the gift certificates to pay for the items? I would be happy to pay the shipping/PayPal charges separately, but I'd like to use the certificate to it's maximum buying potential.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.

Thanks

Jim Smith

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sbell111

The $60 gift certs state that they are valid from 1/1/09 to 2/28/09, but they accepted mine for payment the other day.

kent4Him

I will be again running a CSUSA group buy in January that accepts the gift certificates. I do this both for those of us that take advantage of the certificate offer and those that receive gift certificates for Christmas. I'll make sure that I contact you when I open the buy.

stolicky

I will be again running a CSUSA group buy in January that accepts the gift certificates. I do this both for those of us that take advantage of the certificate offer and those that receive gift certificates for Christmas. I'll make sure that I contact you when I open the buy.

I will definitely participate...

Thanks ahead of time for doing the group buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom