CSUSA Group Buy - NO MORE ORDERS!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelofdeath

OHH YEAH!!!...now for me to get home and utilize...that is the key...looks like they are keeping me an extra week with the elections going on the 31st. Crazy stuff...ohh well. Thanks for keeping us all informed.

OKLAHOMAN

Chris, you are a glutton for punishment but we all appreciate your efforts, I haven't forgot the 6 cents. I received a box today haven't opened it yet but sure its all there.

DonWood

Order Received

Hi Chris:

My order arrived today safe and sound. Thanks so much for handling this group buy for us. I can't imagine how much work it was!

Don Wood

VisExp

Chris, I received my box of kits today. Used one of them in a pen already :biggrin: Thank you very much for the time and effort you put into this group buy.

kent4Him

I received two boxes yesterday, but we still have backordered items. We received the rest of the cabretta boxes, the gun metal roadsters, artist pencils, toolbox pencils and some of the aero's. Still waiting on a few items like the black titanium clickers, the aero bushings, some aeros and the drill bit. I'll distribute what came in this afternoon and send those orders out that are complete. I will give a detailed account on who is still waiting on what on Monday.

Daniel

Chris, Not sure if I e-mailed you or not but I got my package the day before yesterday. now to find some time away from 50 cal bullets long enough to make my Secret Santa pen that everyone had a part in deciding what it should be.

keithkarl2007

was looking through csusa's site, what exactly is included in a kit accessory pack, just the drill bits, bushings and spare tube???????

W3DRM

was looking through csusa's site, what exactly is included in a kit accessory pack, just the drill bits, bushings and spare tube???????

If you enter in the CSUSA part number in the search box for the kit accessory pack, it will give you a breakdown of what it contains.

kent4Him

Sorry, I haven't been around since Thursday. The two packages on Thursday only helped a little. The following are going out today:

Darley
Ddompkoski
RDH79
Resdisland
Stolicky

I need a bigger box for Killerbeez. The Cabretta's take up too much room.

We are still waiting on two of the Aero types and their bushings, the black titanium clickers, Stateman accessory kit and the 35/64 drill bit.

We are still waiting on two of the Aero types and their bushings, the black titanium clickers, Stateman accessory kit and the 35/64 drill bit.

--Carly Simon soundtrack on--

We can never know about the days to come
But we think about them anyway
And I wonder if Im really with you now
Or just chasing after some finer day.

Anticipation, anticipation
Is making me late
Is keeping me waiting

And I tell you how easy it is to be with you
And how right your arms feel around me.
Bit I rehearsed those words just late last night
When I was thinking about how right tonight might be.

Anticipation, anticipation
Is making me late
Is keeping me waiting

And tomorrow we might not be together
Im no prophet, I dont know natures way
So Ill try to see into your eyes right now
And stay right here, cause these are the good old days

--Carly Simon sountrack off--

:biggrin:Just messin' around! I am not in a hurry at all, too much going on right now to even visit my lathe and pet it fondly...:eek:

Gregory of SpinningOnTheInside Forest

kent4Him

There seems to be some confusion on the Titanium Jr. Gents. This came up last group buy and again on this one. The titanium Jr. Gent, unless stated otherwise, are Gold Titanium. Some have ordered them thinking they were getting black titanium.

kent4Him

Killerbeez is going out today. Wolftat, your's went out yesterday. No word yet on when the other back orders should be here. The original date on the Aeros was 3/1.

RHunter

Local Chapter Leader
Chris,

Package arrived last night, thank you for organizing this!

Now I just have to find some time to do some turning! I may have to skip some items on the ol' Job Jar list this weekend :wink:

jttheclockman

Oh my 3/1 just to get them in. I have to order some kits from someone else in the mean time. Going to go into withdrawl here. Thanks for the update.

kent4Him

Just received word from CSUSA. The remaining items are expected at the end of March. I have a feeling that many of you do not want to wait that long. If you would like for me to drop the pieces that are holding your order up, let me know and I will ship your stuff. I will then refund you the difference and reduce the items that are backordered. Just let me know and I will have your order out in the next couple of days.

jttheclockman

Can we get what you have and then just pay shipping again when you get the rest of the stuff in???? As I uderstand it now we have paid for everything if it all came in???? We owe you nothing??? Can not wait till the end of March for a few kits. Maybe you can send us a statement as to what we are still waiting for. Thanks.

Pen Maker

Okay, weathers nice, I'm ready to turn my first. I'd like to order one OAK blank and one blue anodized slimline kit. Need it by Saturday, can you do it for three bucks or less?

Just received word from CSUSA. The remaining items are expected at the end of March. I have a feeling that many of you do not want to wait that long. If you would like for me to drop the pieces that are holding your order up, let me know and I will ship your stuff. I will then refund you the difference and reduce the items that are backordered. Just let me know and I will have your order out in the next couple of days.

Can you tell me what is not in that I ordered? Was it just the click pens (and how many)?

Thanks!
Greg

tool-man

I guess the hold up for me is the Aero kits. But whatever it is - yes drop them and send what you have.

I sure this is a real pain - thanks very much for doing this group buy.

Andy

hazard

I think the drill bit for the Imperial pen is my hold up. You can drop that from the order and ship me everything else. If there are other things that I ordered that are on back order let me know.

Thanks
Chris

woody350ep

I am with Greg. Is it the aero holding stuff up? Or are the clickers backordered too? I think you said at one point that the black Ti were b/o. I think I had ordered 2 of those. if that is holding me up, I will take refund and shipment and get my clickers from laulau. Let me know, thanks

Al_T

Chris, what is the Holdup on mine? Is it the Statesmen accessory pk. or the clickers. If it is those just let me know I will drop them and see if I can get them later. Just let me know.

Thanks,

Alan

gomeral

Chris,

Is it the JR Statesmen accessory kit that is backordered, or just the Statesmen kit? I guess I'm trying to figure out what of mine is backordered (BlkTi Clickers, I know) - I'm inclined to cancel, but have plenty to keep me busy at the moment, so may just hold out a while longer...

daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom