CSUSA Group Buy - No More Orders

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

airrat

Chris leave it to Craft Supply to show the stuff in stock when we order and now its a month from the order placed before they will be in. Can we just cancel my 2 bottle stoppers, I can get them faster from Ruth or AS. That is all my order is missing right? Their delivery time is getting worse and worse with back orders.

toolcrazy

Most ot the time they don't scan the damn delivery confimation. More often than not I get "We have recieved the electronic information......blah, blah" And the package is in my hand.

BTW, I did recieve my package. Thanks Chris. Sorry for the delay, I forgot to post this till now.

kent4Him

Originally posted by airrat

Chris leave it to Craft Supply to show the stuff in stock when we order and now its a month from the order placed before they will be in. Can we just cancel my 2 bottle stoppers, I can get them faster from Ruth or AS. That is all my order is missing right? Their delivery time is getting worse and worse with back orders.

Sure, anyone interested in cancelling the Stainless Steel stoppers, let me know.

kent4Him

2/1- The missing kits (not backorders) can yesterday. This included the missing parts to the 10k Euros and a few other items. I think that 3 more of the remaining unfilled 8 can go out.

cutterwoodjoe

Chris,
I'm sorry I haven't really been following the thread If the stoppers are a problem, by all means cancell them. I'm sorry I'll try to keep a little closer watch on things

rwayne

Chris -- I got my package today . Thanks for putting this together. I know mine was not easy with 19 different kits and other items. Everything is here and in good shape.

Draken

I, for one, would like to keep the bottle stoppers in my order, and I don't mind waiting a bit longer for it to arrive. Now if they change the expected arrival date, that might be a different story.

kent4Him

Originally posted by cutterwoodjoe

Chris,
I'm sorry I haven't really been following the thread If the stoppers are a problem, by all means cancell them. I'm sorry I'll try to keep a little closer watch on things

Joe,

They are not a problem for me, it's just a delay for you. If you don't mind waiting a few more weeks for your order, then I'll wait for the stoppers. I was just giving the option for those that didn't want to wait.

kent4Him

2/4- These 3 are going out today.

Rixstix
TXbatons
airrat

John Crane, I have to apologize mate. I put your order aside because I wanted to get the first set of domestic shipping out, and then I forgot to get back to yours. I'll try to get it out today as well.

spin613

Hi! I'm new to this group - I've been turning pens for a couple of years and expanding my sales. Would anyone be interested in a limited buy from CSUSA (no more than 4 people bewteen 20-30 kits per person) so we can get the 100+ price break w/o the incredible reshipping hassle

thanks

shlomo (spin 613):D

spin613

Hi! I'm new to this group - I've been turning pens for a couple of years and expanding my sales. Would anyone be interested in a limited buy from CSUSA (no more than 4 people bewteen 20-30 kits per person) so we can get the 100+ price break w/o the incredible reshipping hassle

thanks

shlomo (spin 613):D

Draken

Originally posted by kent4Him

Originally posted by Draken

Did they give you a new "expected by" date for the stoppers?

I believe they came in to CSUSA and were shipped. I received a shipping noice via email. Should be here next week.

Curious if there are any updates on the bottle stoppers.

Thanks!

kent4Him

I sent refunds out this morning to the following people:

TowMater
airrat
Gatornick
jedgerton
GoodTurns
Leap
Woodlvr
twoofakind
dovetail48

These refunds were either because of cancelling the your order on the stoppers that still are not in, or savings on shipping. You should see a credit in Paypal.

Sorry to TXbatons for waiting too long to process your refund in Paypal.

louisbry

Hi Chris. Are you keeping some orders open that include stoppers? If so what is the status of my order? I was just patiently waiting, but your last post promped me to inquire.
thanks

kent4Him

Originally posted by louisbry

Hi Chris. Are you keeping some orders open that include stoppers? If so what is the status of my order? I was just patiently waiting, but your last post promped me to inquire.
thanks

Louis, yours is one of three orders waiting on the stainless steal stoppers. Let me know if you don't want to wait for them any longer.

kent4Him

I just got word that the remaining stoppers are expected the middle of April. Do the three of you still want to wait until then, or cancel the stoppers. One other option would be switch to the chrome stopper. I am not trying to tell you to give up, but I wouldn't want to wait for the rest of my stuff that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom