CSUSA Group Buy March SIGN UP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

micah

Got mine in as well. Everything looks great. Only complaint that I have, and this may be more on CS's part, is that my rhodium and chrome slimlines came unmarked. Now I no way of telling the difference...
Thanks for doing this!

qballizhere

Glad the orders are making to everyone and if I have made a mistake please let me know. All the kits came in one main bag and I had to open it to get the individual orders fulfilled. I didnt think of that issue. We had over 650 pen kits That was laid out on my table in the shop not getting them mixed up once the main bag was open was a challenge. My table is 4' x 8' to be honest it was a little overwhelming at first but was able to get it all done minus the missing kits. They should be here tomorrow and I will try to get them out tomorrow also but monday at the latest.

NYWoodturner

Mine arrived yesterday. Except for the kits that didn't ship - it was all there. I cannot imagine 650 kits ! Hats off to you for taking this on and delivering with such accuracy.

NYWoodturner

Shipping ?

Glad the orders are making to everyone and if I have made a mistake please let me know. All the kits came in one main bag and I had to open it to get the individual orders fulfilled. I didnt think of that issue. We had over 650 pen kits That was laid out on my table in the shop not getting them mixed up once the main bag was open was a challenge. My table is 4' x 8' to be honest it was a little overwhelming at first but was able to get it all done minus the missing kits. They should be here tomorrow and I will try to get them out tomorrow also but monday at the latest.

Roger ;
Do you need more money for shipping these missing kits ? I don't think the original deal included shipping twice. You do not need to eat these costs. Is CSUSA covering them or do you need money ?

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom