CSUSA Group Buy February 2012 is ON!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

dansills

SILVERADO, PENGUIN, GUYLAIZURE -- YOU GUYS STILL IN?

Name in BLACK means I am still waiting on your list.
Name in BLUE means order riecieved and awaiting payment
Name in GREEN means everything recieved and your done.

SILVERADO
STEVEG
MARKD
THE PENGUIN
PSU1980
WARRENG8170
RENLATHE
GUYLAIZURE
ANDREW K99
WRITEITDOWN
FITTY
RDH79
IRONMAN123
DONNIE KENNEDY

A BIG notice -watch your email/PM for the paypal address to send payment to - it is different address than my email! I will try and keep everyone posted as we go along - remember Saturday is deadline for payment.

dansills

STATUS UPDATE DAY 4

JUST A REMINDER THAT TOMORROW NIGHT IS DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT!!

SILVERADO
STEVEG
MARKD
THE PENGUIN
PSU1980
WARRENG8170
RENLATHE
GUYLAIZURE
ANDREW K99
WRITEITDOWN
FITTY
RDH79
IRONMAN123
DONNIE KENNEDY

dansills

STATUS UPDATE FINAL DAY

JUST A REMINDER THAT TOMORROW NIGHT IS DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT!!
WARRENG8170??
PLACING THE ORDER ON MONDAY!

SILVERADO
STEVEG
MARKD
THE PENGUIN
PSU1980
WARRENG8170
RENLATHE
GUYLAIZURE
ANDREW K99
WRITEITDOWN
FITTY
RDH79
IRONMAN123
DONNIE KENNEDY

Andrew_K99

Dan, not sure what's up with Warren but I bet you could open his spot up and have the file to you and paid by 8:00 PM tonight by someone else.

Just a thought, this shouldn't be like pulling teeth!!

AK

dansills

The Buy is all closed and paid!
PLACING THE ORDER ON MONDAY!
I will update here in the forum on shipping status. Thank you everyone again for participating.

SILVERADO
STEVEG
MARKD
THE PENGUIN
PSU1980
RENLATHE
GUYLAIZURE
ANDREW K99
WRITEITDOWN
FITTY
RDH79
IRONMAN123
DONNIE KENNEDY

warreng8170

Hey guys, I just wanted to chime in here and publicly apologize for falling out of this group buy and for anyone, especially Dan, who was put out by my failure to follow through. The fact of the matter is that I completely forgot. I initally replied while at work on day and by the time I got home I had forgotten. A bout of the flu was running through my house (two of the kids and then myself), so with everything going on, it just never popped back into my head. As a matter of fact, I didn't even think about it until I had to go out to the shop tonight to check on whether or not I had a kit on hand for a custom order.

Again, I apologize to all involved.

dansills

Hey guys, I just wanted to chime in here and publicly apologize for falling out of this group buy and for anyone, especially Dan, who was put out by my failure to follow through. The fact of the matter is that I completely forgot. I initally replied while at work on day and by the time I got home I had forgotten. A bout of the flu was running through my house (two of the kids and then myself), so with everything going on, it just never popped back into my head. As a matter of fact, I didn't even think about it until I had to go out to the shop tonight to check on whether or not I had a kit on hand for a custom order.

Warren,
Certainly no need to apologize to me as I completely understand. We still had more than enough kits and dollars for a successful buy. I hope you and your family get to feeling better - I think you may have accidentally transmitted the flu to our house via keyboard though.

Dan

dansills

UPDATE

Should have tracking info up today. Order is all paid and is being processed by CSUSA as we speak. Total dollar amount for the order came to just over $4600. I hope to have the delivery on my doorstep by Friday and if so then I should be able to get everything out to the participants on Monday. I will continue to post the updates on shipping here in this thread.
Thank you again to all for participating!

Andrew_K99

Warren,
Certainly no need to apologize to me as I completely understand. We still had more than enough kits and dollars for a successful buy. I hope you and your family get to feeling better - I think you may have accidentally transmitted the flu to our house via keyboard though.

Dan
And mine! My wife got it first, then my son and finally me. NOT fun at all!

dansills

ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED

Via FedEx ETA to my doorstep is 3 days so hopefully I can get everything set to ship to you guys on Monday
Battling the flu - man this strain is wicked!
Dan

Via FedEx ETA to my doorstep is 3 days so hopefully I can get everything set to ship to you guys on Monday
Battling the flu - man this strain is wicked!
Dan

Jeez man... I was there during my acrylic rod adventure on the game call making site. I hope you get better in the next 3 days... all that counting and sorting will really suck if your still feeling ill.

dansills

Arrived!!!

Ok, the package is here!! I will swing by and pick it up tomorrow and get to sorting. I was hoping it would have been here Friday so I could have sorted and packed today but well the shipping gods were not with us. CSUSA was great with handling the order and I am glad to report no back orders. I will double check the order fulfillment by them before I start sorting and getting your packages out. I will post here when everything is shipped and you should be getting tracking info in your email when I create the label.

dansills

Everything came!

All items ordered were in the the package from CSUSA. Sorted, double checked the order and even had time to package up a few. Will finish tomorrow after work and get them all out. Watch your email for tracking info from PayPal

Ps - although i enjoyed it this; running a GB really does take a ton of time and effort. I appreciate your patience and participation. With that being said, someone else please volunteer to run the next one!!!

dansills

All done

Okay guys everything is shipped and on the way to you. Check your email for tracking info (sometimes they end up in junk box). It's been fun and look forward to the next one! Thanks again for participating and your patience.

Dan

fitty

Thank you again for running the GB. Received my box today and looking forward to some shop time this weekend.

Andrew_K99

Sorry for the delay, the latest addition to our family arrived Wednesday morning (a happy healthy baby boy) and I've been a bit preoccupied.

I received the shipping info but no package yet, but I'm north of the border so that's to be expected.

Thanks fur running this!!!!

AK

Silverado

Thanks again Dan for running this Group Buy. Received my package
yesterday.

Regards,
Tim

I rolled in from work tonight to find a box at the door... everything was well packed and all there.

Thanks for the time and effort you put into this Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom