CSUSA Group Buy - Ending Midnight Friday Nov 7

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdmyers4

I got seven orders mailed out today. Checked the front of the thread for a status. I will try to get some more mailed tomorrow.

I decided against mailing in flat-rate envelops. It was a tight squeezed for some, and I really don't want any mishaps. So I'm mailing all orders out in boxes. I have a bunch of 5x5x5-inch boxes left over from another endeavor, so this gives me a chance to get rid of them. As a consequence, not everyone is going out priority mail. some are going out parcel post.

I will keep posting updates as I go. Thank you everyone for your patience, and your trust!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

W3DRM

RE: CSUSA Group Buy

John,

Package received today. Order complete except for the 850-0321 Accessories Kit for Statesman/Gentleman which you are aware of.

Thanks for doing this and for the quick delivery!

igran7

John The front of this thread still has my items as "packed" when can I expect shipment? I sent you a couple of PM's but haven't received a response.

jdmyers4

Joe & Chris - the two best for last guys - your kits were sent out yesterday, Monday, Nov 24th. I apologize for the delay, I was short two boxes on Saturday as I was packing the rest of the kits.

Please let me know when you get them, or if there are any problems with the contents of the package.

Whew! I have a far better appreciation for those who do these group buys! That's for sure. It is a lot of work. I can see why people try to limit it to just over a hundred kits total.

But it was a pleasure doing it for the team! :0)

John

chriselle

Hey John,

Thank you for the update but what's up with the shipping charges? Please let me know and I'll send you the difference right away unless you're feeling REALLY generous.:biggrin:

Thanks man,

Chris

Joe & Chris - the two best for last guys - your kits were sent out yesterday, Monday, Nov 24th. I apologize for the delay, I was short two boxes on Saturday as I was packing the rest of the kits.

Please let me know when you get them, or if there are any problems with the contents of the package.

Whew! I have a far better appreciation for those who do these group buys! That's for sure. It is a lot of work. I can see why people try to limit it to just over a hundred kits total.

But it was a pleasure doing it for the team! :0)

John

jdmyers4

Chris,

were you expecting the shipping charges to be more?

BTW - for some of you the shipping was a few dollars more than the $4.80 that you paid for the priority envelope rate. As you know, I decided to mail the orders in boxes rather than an envelope because I felt boxes afforded a lot more protection during this busy time of year. I didn't want any mishaps. And for some, there was no way the number of kits you ordered would fit in a priority envelope anyway.

So to be fair, I will be sending some of you an email requesting additional payment to cover the postage that your order cost. In no instance will the amount be more than $5. Thank you for your understanding.

sbrant

John -

Got mine a couple of days ago - everything was perfect.

I appreciate you doing this as I am sure it was a lot of work. Thanks again.

- Skip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom