Cropping photos

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toyotaman

Is there a free download for pictures that need cropping?I've got some pictures of some of my older pens and the background is not right and I would like to remove some of it.I did a Google search and found a "Picasa 3" by Google and it said it was free but I would like your advise on something you use and trust.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

desertrat

I presently use the Pica and love it. It's much simpler to use. If you want more download Gimp shop It's a lot more complicated but will do a lot more, it's the free version of Photo shop. You can find the download at osalt.com
Hope this helps

desertrat

ldb2000

I use irfanview , www.irfanview.com . It's free , very powerful and easy to use . It will do almost everything that photoshop can do except layers , it also uses all the filter factory effects and several other effects filters and it will open almost every graphics file that's out there .

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
MY wife has all the nikon editors when its super editing time but most of mine is done in picasa 3 theonly thing it doesnt do well easily is to resize pictures for posting. however you can upload the pictures to the Picasa website, its free. and from there link to your photos. at the sizes you want.

Buzzzz4

If you have Microsoft office. Picture Manager is a simple program to use. Good enough for cropping, resizing and a little photo editing.

Caden_Hrabak

Picasa FTW :p ive always used that so many options but i agree its really hard to resize pics in it but otherwise a great editor to make your photos looks nicer

toyotaman

OK, I have another question. I downloaded Picasa 3 and it copied the pics from my computer and I can play around with them now. I pulled a Karate logo off the computer and saved it into word.How do I get the logo into Picasa? I can copy it from word but I cannot figure out how to get it to Picasa.Maybe I'm missing something.Help please.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Make a folder, can you right click it and copy it from word into the folder, or recopy it from the internet into a folder.

Top Bottom