Cracked Ice 'Bamboo' FP - a custom order

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from drgoretex

drgoretex

Hello all.

Here's one I finished today. I thought I would post this one as it is a little different. Had a special request for one of my bamboo pens, but this one in the cracked ice acrylic. It is fitted with a nice medium single-tone JoWo nib, and is a good size, at 150mm capped.

The step fronm barrel to front section seems to raise some questions, though I have a number of pens with a significant step, and have not found it the least uncomfortable. Guess it depends where your fingers sit.

IMG_5972.jpg

IMG_5977.jpg

IMG_5971.jpg

IMG_5981.jpg

IMG_5966.jpg

IMG_5975.jpg

IMG_5976.jpg

IMG_5979.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Comments welcome.

Ken

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Mind tellin' how long this one took you to complete? Bet it wasn't 20minutes!! It's an outstanding piece of craftsmanship!!!

Scott (awesome workin') B

drgoretex

Thanks for the kind comments!

Mind tellin' how long this one took you to complete? Bet it wasn't 20minutes!! It's an outstanding piece of craftsmanship!!!

Scott (awesome workin') B

Thanks, Scott. I believe this one took a total of around eight or nine hours or so. The inlet ends took a bit of extra time. It usually takes me about an hour to do an acrylic kit pen, and more like 7-ish for a kitless with a simple shape. Maybe another couple hours with a clip. All of it time well spent! :)

Cheers,

Ken

Top Bottom