Jeer CPO Tools rip-off

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Signguy

Last week in response to a posting about CPO Tool having a 15% off holiday promo code I decided to purchase a 45 degree Milwaukee drill for sanding as with the code they were a little cheaper than Amazon.

Bad mistake!

I ordered on line, entered the promo code, paid with PayPal and then noticed that the promo code had not been applied before the payment was deducted from my account. Called them and was told it can't be fixed so cancel the order.

Placed a new order which went through correctly when I used a credit card instead of PayPal.

But have never received the paypal credit back from the canceled order, so now I have paid twice for the same item and after multiple calls and promises, still no credit to my paypal account for the overcharge.

I just filed a dispute with PayPal.

I would suggest you think twice about using this vendor as they seem a whole lot more interested in taking your money then they do in giving it back.

I've never had a problem with getting credits or refunds from Amazon, so I'm just sorry I didn't shop there instead.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveG

I actually went to the site that you ahd mentioned in your previous thread, being interested in the same tool. The shipping was hideous to Hawaii. (High shipping cost to Hawaii is not uncommon, it is just that some sellers refuse to us lower cost shipping methods, which gets them struck from my list ASAP.) So I never placed an order. I am glad about that, and am sorry for your troubles.

TonyL

Your experience is awful. Mine has been very good (maybe because I live not from the outlet - but that would not explain the computer glitches). I also found the reps to patient with my newbie questions. Perhaps, I got them on a good day. My BIL sells and repairs air, electric, and gas tools from contractor-grade and up. He buys direct from the manufactures when cost-feasible, Grainger, etc, and CPO tools. I will be extra careful the next time I am thinking about buying from them. My last purchase was a DeWalt benchtop table saw. I got a very good price, free shipping and it arrived in two days (again, I live pretty close to them). Thank for the heads-up.

Signguy

I don't think the problem is paypal - I usr it probably 20 times a month, and I get credits and refunds back as soon as they are sent.

I think CPO Tools is just sitting on my money and not refunding the transaction which is just plain wrong.

It will be interesting to see how they respond to the dispute notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom