Couple of girlie pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CaptG

CaptG

Making pens for inventory today and cranked these two out. The necklace pen is made with a blank that Jeff P. gave me when I was visiting him about a year ago. The wife keeps looking at it, so I don't think it will make inventory. The other one is a pc pen that I did using canes from Toni. One of these days I will get my blanks looking as good as hers, but I am improving, I think. Excuse my poor photo skills, I do not know what is making the ripple look in the shine line on the second picture, it is not on the pen. My story and I'm sticking with it. All comments welcome and appreciated. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• girly pens 003.jpg
    girly pens 003.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 319
  • girly pens 005.jpg
    girly pens 005.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 262
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Gary, the Retro is gorgeous, I kind of like the necklace pen, I like the blank on the necklace pen, but I'm not sure about the kit it's self, but that is a rockin good Retro for certain!!

LouCee

They both look great!

I have a heart blank like that which I bought from Exotic Blanks a while back but I haven't decided what it would look good on. It looks good on the necklace pen.

JohnU

Great looking pens Gary! Both are very bright and eye catching! I like what your doing with the cane. Very nice character and color.

Top Bottom