Couple of Boxes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from guts

guts

I thought I'd try my hand at band saw boxes and I'm glad I did,lot's of fun and kinda easy to do,Cedar& Bodark and Spalted Pecan

Attachments

• 100_1759.JPG
    100_1759.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 259
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

VisExp

Very nice. I've made a couple band saw boxes and want to do some more. They are fun to make, especially if you enjoy sanding :biggrin:

flyingmelon

Very nice. I've made a couple band saw boxes and want to do some more. They are fun to make, especially if you enjoy sanding :biggrin:

And sanding and sanding and sanding....... I've done a few. Plan to do a few more for sales but the time/amount charged is not great because of the finishing time.

woody350ep

I couldn't either glenn, and when I saw your post I went back and looked again and saw it right away the second time. Looks like he filled it in???? It is in the same spot at the other one. Look close, he did a good job

guts

Howdy Marty,Thanks to everyone for the comments,I bought a book at rockler with patterns and instructions,as for the entry saw lines i filled the second one just to see what it would look like then sanded the cedar(entry)I think I like the entry line better on the cedar one,Have a great New Year.

Top Bottom