Couple new ones

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CaptG

CaptG

Hi all, it has been a while since I have been here. it has been insanely busy with the tow boat and the fishing charters, but finally they are put away for the winter and I can spend time in my shop. I decided I needed to make a couple pens to see if I remembered how. The nautical theme pen is made with a piece of teak I salvaged off my old boat. The other was made with a piece of root beer ripple I had. I have always like the way the ripple material looked. All comments welcome. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• twist pens.jpg
    twist pens.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 354
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Attention the Capt is on board:) Good to see you posting again and no you have not lost your touch. I see you also broke out the Pen Wizard too. Nice work as usual. The top one makes me hungry. It looks like a pretzel:)

Last edited:

Drewboy22

Very nice pens... I like the twisted design, looks like rope. How does one accomplish such a design?

Edit:

Just read the previous post about the pen wizard. ;)

Last edited:

plantman

Gary; Not only is your memory doing quite well, but your hand/eye correlation hasn't diminished any that I can see. Great looking pens !! Welcome back, and I hope we see more in the near future. Jim S

D.Oliver

Both are quite nice, but that root beer ripple is something else! Nice to see you posting again Gary.

PenPal

Hi there Gary remarked this morning on a pen Ed Street included in a batch for some reason I thought I had never seen so many watch parts on the lower half of a pen. Beaut pen real happy to see you on deck safely through to the winter break, like the unusual pens you are showing.

KInd regards Peter.

OKLAHOMAN

Gary, good to see you back, I know you've been extremely busy. You sure haven't lost your touch, both nice pens, I forgot about the legacy

Top Bottom