Couple more inlay kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Constant Laubscher

Here are a couple more pens I made today. These are made from laser inlay kits and the Templar Cross, Dove and the Red Cross pens all have Bethlehem Olive Wood Barrels.
The finish is CA and the pen type is the Sierra Elegant Beauty.

Comments are welcome.

1_IMG_7986.jpg
1_IMG_7985.jpg
1_IMG_7970.jpg
1_IMG_7974.jpg
1_IMG_7957.jpg
1_IMG_7959.jpg
1_IMG_7940.jpg
1_IMG_7946.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

I ordered some kits from Constant and they were here in my hands almost by the time I hit the "place order" key. Amazing service! And the kits are pretty spectacular as well!
Cheers
Bob

Sberger

Amazing pens. Just a couple of questions. How thick is the wood that you use for the inlay? What is the white material in the background? You do great work.
Steve

bitshird

Constant they are sweet, I want a Templar Cross, but I won't be able to turn any thing for a while, not even the Humming Bird I got for my wife.

kirkfranks

Constant,
On the dove there are black lines to define the wings/feathers.
Does that come like that in the kit? In my mind it would have to go back to you after turning for touch up work.

alphageek

Former Moderator
Constant... Just thought I'd give you a bit of a warning... Take this or leave it however you like. If you're going to sell these, you might want to look at that cross (the one with the flame) closer. I believe that is a trademarked one by the methodist church.

Constant... Just thought I'd give you a bit of a warning... Take this or leave it however you like. If you're going to sell these, you might want to look at that cross (the one with the flame) closer. I believe that is a trademarked one by the methodist church.

That was made for a friend and was loaded to my web by mistake.:eek:
There are more cross design pens that I will show later today and tomorrow

CHEF

very nice x's and dove's how long before we see the instructions for the kits , still waiting for the humming bird "ins" to pop up.
love all of your kits and will need more soon.
---------------------------Brian-------------------------------

Top Bottom