Cosmos- the latest one

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sorins

My latest one, called Cosmos. At least, that's what I see looking at the amazing waves of colors and reflections of the acrylic I used for making it. The finials and the sections are made of black ebonite. The nib is a black EF Bock #6.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 82
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 95
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hippie3180

My latest one, called Cosmos. At least, that's what I see looking at the amazing waves of colors and reflections of the acrylic I used for making it. The finials and the sections are made of black ebonite. The nib is a black EF Bock #6.
Beautifully made, the blank accentuates the kit well.

Hippie3180

Beautifully made, the blank accentuates the kit well.
I do apologize, I think I got confused with another one I was looking at previously. My sincere apologies. I still say the blank works so with the accents. Beautiful pen.

sorins

You have to pat yourself on the back being able to fool a kitless pen maker into believing you made a kit pen. πŸ‘πŸ˜‰
Can't wait to see your next masterpiece.
Thank you, you're too kind! Well, the next one is started already, I'll let others to assess what the result would be!

sorins

I do apologize, I think I got confused with another one I was looking at previously. My sincere apologies. I still say the blank works so with the accents. Beautiful pen.
No need for apologies, I just wanted to clarify this, otherwise people will jump on me asking for that "kit" source! :))))))))))))

sorins

Very nice - I really like the look! I am curious how you attached the gold/brass ring on the section? Accent rings are perfect!
Thank you! For the section I made a tenon at the nib end, I made the corespondent brass ring (just 0.1-0.2mm larger in ID, to accommodate the necessary resin to glue it) and I glued them together with some gentle longitudinal press, left for 24 hrs and completed the finishing for the whole assembly.

Top Bottom