Corn cob blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jbswearingen

I have an immediate need of two UNDYED corn cob blanks, but would like to buy a few dyed also if you have them. I would prefer stabilized, but can work with "natural".

Exotic blanks is out of most of them.

Please PM me if you have some.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

I went to Walmart and got a bag of corn cobs, back in the area they sell bird seed. Paid $7 and got about 20 blanks.....

Justturnin

I have 2 solid ones and a good amount already drilled for Sierra style and Cigar. Let me know if you are interested.

keithlong

I have a friend that is a farmer and he keeps a few on hand for me. They are not stabilized, but I will be glad to send you a few.

jbswearingen

I've found some. Thanks a bunch!

I went to Walmart and got a bag of corn cobs, back in the area they sell bird seed. Paid $7 and got about 20 blanks.....

I hadn't thought of this! What do you do to remove the kernels, turn them off? I have a bell jar and vacuum pump...I might need to start stabilizing soon.

Last edited:

edicehouse

I've found some. Thanks a bunch!

I hadn't thought of this! What do you do to remove the kernels, turn them off? I have a bell jar and vacuum pump...I might need to start stabilizing soon.

I sat on the couch, left the cob in the bag because the corn will shoot off in all directions. Then just pushed them off with my thumb. We put corn in the wood during the non hunting season for the deer and other animals, see what we can get pictures of with the trail cameras.

Top Bottom