Corian seam ripper

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ToddM

ToddM

I have been wanting to try some corian, thanks to member jimofsanston and his very generous sharing I made this seam ripper today! I really like the way the corian works and the look of it. The pink one is acrylic.

Attachments

• 20150214_144110[1].jpg
    20150214_144110[1].jpg
    163 KB · Views: 374
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tom T

Nice work. Great colors. Once you make one they will want more.
I had trouble putting them in the holder and taking them back out.
I found if I lightly sand the end of the tube and inside egde with micro mess they go in and out better. Not sure you had that problem.

endacoz

Is that the woodcraft kit of the CSUSA kit?

I've only done the PSI seam ripper so far.

Mind if I ask what you are selling your acrylics and Corian for?

Looks good and I too don't see the seam in the white! But of course brights and whites hide scratches and the like better. Looks great!

Sataro

Nice job there on the seam rippers Todd! Both look great. I like that flared end. Looks like it will be easy to get a good grip like that.

ToddM

Thanks guys! The corian went together really nice, I can't find the seam in it myself! endacoz, it's the woodcraft kit, they are on sale this month, as far as what I sell them for I have no idea these are the first two I've made! I was thinking $20 or 25, what do you all think?

endacoz

Thanks guys! The corian went together really nice, I can't find the seam in it myself! endacoz, it's the woodcraft kit, they are on sale this month, as far as what I sell them for I have no idea these are the first two I've made! I was thinking $20 or 25, what do you all think?

I sell the PSI single rippers like yours for 20-28 depending on the quality / price of the blank. AKA. simple $2-$4 acrylic blanks I'll sell the item for $20 but a nice burl or a fancy Lilac with a CA finish sells for more. Check out my etsy as Seam rippers are my main selling item right now. I have had 3 quilt shops order 15 or more from me but they get a bulk order discount.

www.etsy.com/shop/cookcrafted

Top Bottom